CERTIFIED LYMPHEDEMA THERAPIST
Job Title: Physical Therapy Clinical Specialist (Physical Therapy of Camp Hill)
Company Name: PinnacleHealth System
Location: Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, United States, 17001
Provides prescribed direct patient care and assists in the duties as delegated by the Clinical Supervisor. Assumes appropriate communication responsibilities, patient/client transportation, and departmental operations as required. Participates in relevant continuing education experiences. In coordination with other physical therapy practitioners, provides educational experience for Physical Therapy students.
- Competent in performing daily work duties such as performing patient evaluations with resultant appropriate plan of care and execution of treatments, scheduling patients for treatment
- Demonstrates quality care through comprehensive, professional documentation.
- Educates and instructs other health professions, patients, and families on carryover of appropriate areas of treatment program, to augment formal plan of care.
- Demonstrates competency in both the treatment and theory for the specific patient population in assigned clinical program.
- Checking equipment and supplies and reporting the need for repairs, new equipment and supplies to the Rehab Manager.
- Attends hospital clinics and conferences. Assist with the coordination and scheduling of and participation in rounds as they may impact upon patient treatment and programmatic development.
- Direct on-premise supervision of Physical Therapist Assistants'/Rehab Techs' treatment techniques and activities providing a good clinical role model.
- Has a working knowledge of the regulations regarding treatment and the billing of the Medicare and Medicaid patients in the different levels of care.
- Consulting with other members of health team as necessary regarding the patient's treatment and progress
- Meets education requirements, completed course in Physical Therapy approved by American Physical Therapy Association. Eligibility for License to practice in State of Pennsylvania.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in acute medicine. Demonstrates competency in all areas of acute medicine at the generalist level.
- Minimum of two (2) of experience in the specialty area.
- Demonstrates advanced competency in the specialty area appropriate to acute medicine via one of the following:
- Attending 20 CEUs in 2 year period in specialty area.
- Review 2 evidence based articles in a year and present to department in PowerPoint, handout and/or presentation
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/s892f5w5cv7g2yx7