NLN Professional Membership
The field of lymphology is rapidly growing. More healthcare professionals are becoming educated about lymphedema, and we are seeing an unprecedented amount of research being done on the lymphatic system. This means it is more important than ever to stay informed about the latest research and treatment options.
There are two tiers of membership for medical professionals within the NLN: general membership and affiliate membership. In order to become an affiliate member, one must submit an application, which includes documentation of professional licenses, training certifications, and LANA certifications if applicable.
General membership for the medical professional includes:
- Receiving LymphLink, our quarterly newsletter
- Receiving our patient focused e-newsletter, Lymph e-Channel
- Access to all archived LymphLink articles and information on the website
- Conference discounts
- Discounts on educational materials, including books and DVDs
Affiliate membership includes all the benefits of a general membership plus:
- Being listed in both the online and printed Resource Ruide
- The ability to refer patients to the Marilyn Westbrook Garment Fund
For more information about Professional Membership please click here.