New CLT Graduate Program
Congratulations! By becoming a certified lymphedema therapist, you are helping to change the face of lymphedema treatment in the US. As you probably know, lymphedema is still an under-recognized condition that often goes undiagnosed. For patients lucky enough to receive a diagnosis, finding treatment remains incredibly difficult due to the scarcity of certified lymphedema therapists.
At the NLN, we strive to connect patients with helpful resources, including therapists in their area. By becoming a new CLT, you’re making it easier for us to help patients in need of treatment! In return, we’d like to offer you a FREE one year NLN Affiliate Therapist Membership (worth $250) to help you get started. As a NLN Affiliate Therapist, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Listing on the NLN’s website and in LymphLink, our quarterly journal. When patients contact us looking for nearby therapists, we use these lists to provide referrals. We field calls from dozens of patients a day across the country, so this is a great way to build your client base.
- Access to the Marilyn Westbrook Garment Fund, which provides patients in financial need with garments. Affiliated therapists can refer their patients to the fund, which can provide a new set of garments every year.
- Subscription to LymphLink, our quarterly 40 page journal
- Savings on educational materials from our online store
- Discounted registration fees for NLN Conferences
- Full access to our online archive of past LymphLink articles, case studies, and research perspectives
To apply for this program, please click here to download the application. For further information, please contact the NLN office via email: nln [at] lymphnet.org or call: 510-809-1660 x101.